REGULAR LOAN REQUIREMENTS:
1. Photo copy of at least two (2) valid ID cards of the Borrower, his /her spouse (if married) and Co-Maker.
2. Original certificate of Title/ Transfer Certificate of Title or owners copy of Tax Declaration.
3. Location Map, Sketch map & Survey plan.
4. Certificate updated real property tax payment of the subject collateral.
5. Certificate of non-encumbrance from the Provincial Assessor’s Office.
6. Certificate of Land Ownership from the Brgy. Captain that the subject collateral/s is/are presently owned/ possessed by the borrower and that the subject property is not being subject to any land dispute.
7. Latest copy of income tax return ( for borrowers with existing business) and financial statement ( for business with a 2 million and above income)
8. Medical Certificate
SALARY LOAN REQUIREMENTS:
1. Photocopy of at least two (2) valid ID cards of the Borrower, Spouse ( if married) and Co-Maker
2. Proof of employment/latest Payslip
3. Medical Certificate